Thursday, August 25, 2011
This is all new to me. But I'm willing to give anything a shot at least once. So please be patient with me as I learn this blog thing.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Peggy, I have lived in the SunShine state most of my life. I have been married to a wonderful man for 23 years now. We have five kids ranging from 33yrs all the way down to 7yrs. We have 8 super grandchildren. Actually the one who is a senior now is the one who told me how to put a post up.
I love to craft!! I dabble in a few different kind's. I just love to stay busy with my hand's. Paper crafting, crochet, beading just to name a few thing's. I've been doing thing's off and on for as long as I can remember. I think what started it was sewing some of my own clothes when I was in school. I could sit down at my sewing machine and just forget everything else around me...be in my own little world.
I have a you tube page (I guess that's what it is), nothing really there. I thought in order to watch them you had to sign in, dummy on my part I guess. I'de like to start it up sometime, don't know for sure yet how to go about it. Oh well, maybe someday. Anyway, I just love to look and watch some of you talented crafty people out here. I have learned so much from all of you. And the people in the crafty world are some of the nicest people I have ever encountered.
I will put some pictures up of some of the thing's that I have made. I would also like some feed back on what you think. If no one comes to visit, that's fine. At least I can say I gave this thing a shot.
God Bless and have a good night
Peggy
No comments:
Post a Comment