Hello! It's me again, I'm back. Sometimes it's hard for me, cause I work a full time job and am still raising our youngest. I'm a CSR, ya know a server...oh heck that's a glorified name for an old fashioned waitress. I must love it though, cause I've been doing it for almost 33 year's now. I work in a big old truck stop now and let me tell you it ain't nothing like working in a regular restaurant. I've been at the same place for around 16 year's, minus the three years I decided to stay home with our youngest. I just love working there, I wouldn't trade job's with anyone!
Then there is our son. I was 45 when we had him, he was prophesied by a dear minister friend of mine four year's before he came along. He has been such a blessing in our lives, and he is 100% all boy and keeps us on our toes at all times. And smart, let me tell you the little stinker is only in the 2nd grade and has a reading level from a 3.1 to a 4.7 he does better than I did that's for sure!
Now, on to some other thing's.
I guess you could call this my dorky side...let's be honest everyone has one! I call this "Get the Point". It's done in what you would call 3D. I've done it on a canvas, I drew "her" out first then cut out the hair, eye's, eyebrow's, lip's and ear's. Then I used Tim Holtz distress inks, (just gotta love the man) then decoupaged it all down, used fake eyelashes on the eye's. That's a resin piece I made for her earring, then a butterfly I made from watching "My ScrapWorld's" channel on you tube. She makes some really beautiful thing's, you should check her out. Those are some stamps I carved out of the big erasers you can get from the Dollar Tree...outside of Wally World that has got to be my number 1 store.
These are just a couple I did a few year's back, did them with colored pencils. Had fun doing them, sometimes it's just fun to be a dork!
God Bless and good night!
Peggy


No comments:
Post a Comment