June 13, 2012
Been a little busy lately, nothing exciting, just busy. My son's over at my daughters for a few days, so I have a wee bit of time. Thought I would add a few more pictures. Hope you enjoy.
I watched Paveena, myautumsunset, such a pretty name for a beautiful lady. But anyway, I had watched her make one of these and wanted to try my hand at it. I like the way they turned out. Most of the things I used were from the dollar tree.
This one I tried to make my own lighthouse, not the best but I like it anyway. For the fence I used Popsicle sticks and hot glued them into some styrofoam and then put the chain around it. The netting is what you can get around Halloween time.
This one I used one of those little pots from the Dollar Tree (one of my favorite stores, I tell you what!). I used the Tim Holtz "Lost and Found" paper and collaged them on after cutting some out. The clock face is on a poker chip with some chain around it, and emossed it with Utee. Clothes pin on a bamboo stick and then a calender I had printed out, I believe I got it from, About.com I believe that was the sight I got it from. Used distress inks on them and then put something from the paper line on the back of them. Then of course the flowers are from WOC and then also some wooden beads I had. I thought it turned out kinda cute.This is a canvas I had done awhile back. I painted it silver then put black paint down and wiped it right away to tone it down a little bit. The music paper on it is actually a file folder I had gotten from Tuesday Mornings. I distressed it then used black soot around it and a little bit here and a little bit there. Some bling on it and then I used the tiny gears die painted then distressed the heck out of them and attached some chain to them. There is a heart charm I made hanging inside the birdcage and then some chain with some beads hanging down from it. The corners are made from the metal tape, Embossed them then put black paint on it wiped it right away. WOC flowers in the corner. I think this one is one of my favorites at the moment.
Just a flower I made.
This is a cigar box I had made for a swap over at Creating the Crafty Life. I created the picture using the Steampunk book I got from Dover Publications. On the inside I used a stamp from Stampers Best. I love their stamps.
This is another box I made for a swap. The bling I got from Misty at her zibbet store. I used DCWV paper, Le Tres Chic Stack. That paper line is so pretty. I fussy cut out the Eiffle Tower, some butterflies and I think the flowers too. The flowers are from WOC and then a few from the Dollar Tree that I had taken apart. That is a butterfly I had gotten at the flea market, along with the lace I used to make the flower. She was happy with it.
This is a frame I made for another swap. I used my cricut and cut out a stencil for the trellis and then had my husband cut it out of wood on the scroll saw, I was gonna do it but he said he would. Some bling, some WOC flowers and some butterflies. Put rick rack trailing up the trellis. This isn't a very good picture of it, but it did turn out nice.
Can ya tell I do love Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. Just one day I decided to break down and order me some...haven't looked back yet. They are the prettiest flowers out there, and the service is so nice and fast too for being overseas. If ya haven't checked them out yet you really should.
Well, getting late in the evening again, trying to finish up another project. Ya'll have a good one...as I say at work.
Peggy
Loving your projects Peggy...Great light house..hugs Terrie
ReplyDelete