Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012

   I had such a glorious day today that I just had to share it with all of you. Usually when I go to a table and if they are in prayer I hold back before going up to them out of respect. Well, today I was holding back, but this gentlemen waved for me to go ahead and approach them. When I did he said "and bless our server". Let me tell you that just made my day. To know that their are still some good people out here that's just a good feeling to have. In all my thirty something years waiting tables that was a first for me...and it really and truely Blessed my day. This evening I had a fantastic conversation with my grandson, Brandon for this I thank you! I am very proud of you and you are still the apple of my eye. With all of this said I just want to Bless everyone of you and for the Good Lord to send His angels among us.
PS He must have something special coming our way cause the enemy sure has tried his best to stop me from posting this. But with our Lord all things are possible!

   It's getting late, but I want to try to put up a few more pictures of some of the things I've been up too.



  I had been watching videos of all the butterflies everyone had been making and I wanted to have a go at it.  The first two are my steampunk style and I guess the last one is like shabby chic.  On the top one in the top corner, I made that flower out of a pepsi can.  Used my tattered flower die and spray painted it, I liked the way it turned out.  After I cut out the dies I used a texture hammer on them then painted them.  And of course there is chain all the way around it.


This is a key holder I made for someone I work with.  One of my favorite stores is none other than the Dollar Tree.  This was one of the cutting boards they had.  I painted it gold I believe then used the crackle on it and then painted over it with a cream color.  The paper is from DCWV, I believe it is the tattered time line.  Printed out a clock face, put it on a poker chip then embossed it with utee.  I watched Charmfuls Delights channel, she does alot with the poker chips.  You should go check her out.  I made a bead spray to put on it and of course, no project would be complete without Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.
   Well getting late, need sleep...been a long week.   Sweet dreams and good night.
Peggy
  


1 comment: